IDP and Cardozo School of Law are leading a continuing legal education workshop for 18b attorneys and other criminal defenders on Monday, April 23rd at 6:45PM. Topics will include integrating immigration into a criminal defense practice, immigration consequences of criminal conduct, immigration enforcement in the NYC criminal justice system, and a review of NYC’s new detainer law. Please see the flyer for location and registry information.
- News & Events
- 9th Circuit rules immigration judges can’t deport based on alleged facts a criminal judge or jury never found
- IJN ACTION ALERT: Call or Tweet Senate Judiciary Committee to not leave many out of path to citizenship
- URGENT: Action & Sign on Letter to Oppose CIR Deportation Provisions Based on Allegations of Gang Membership
- Press conference to End Stop-and-Frisk and S-Comm: May 15, 9 a.m. City Hall
- URGENT: CALL NOW TO OPPOSE AMENDMENT GUTTING JUDICIAL REVIEW